Subject: 3 cheers for gseebe Re: algrmk bacshrs bgcsmk bgcsro bggrtr
Date: May 31, 2005 @ 17:14
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

tries for the above titled 5 tripoint virgins were anticipated as of message 17588
which is reproduced almost in full here below
along with these early rushes
or perhaps they are the full pix
from the algrmk & bacshrs tries at least
at jespers & rolfs sites
http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=2&c2=58&c3=88
http://www.vasa.abo.fi/users/rpalmber/BordersBHCSM.htm

& when added to the bgcsro try reports already received
will very likely increase the personal totals of all 8 players by at least 3 new tripoints each

so the leaders boards linked here below must be adjusted accordingly

which will bring the top of the world class up to at least 31 tripoints tried
yesss
unless i am mistaken

so multi congrats to all
especially peter hering for leading the way in every way

& a special round of applause too for ann
who must also be in double digits herself by now
& firmly in control of 7th place
as well as of the womens world record

in all the known world
these are far & away the 7 leaders