Subject: algrmk bacshrs bgcsmk bgcsro bggrtr
Date: May 07, 2005 @ 12:23
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ok it sounds like you are all really closing in now on the borders & stamps

& just to set the stage for what is to come
i believe the last time the full gseebe tripointing ambitions were reported
in message 16122 & in the files section under gseebe
possibly as many as the above 5 world class virgin tripoints were being addressed for tries

is this correct & still the current plan
or have there been any changes

&
are these individual try counts & standings still correct
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/14753