Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Jungholz
Date: Mar 15, 2001 @ 04:44
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

i have been toying with a different approach to this question

clearly countries are 3 dimensional objects & are therefore real
or what i would rather call apparently real

their territorial areas are 2 dimensional forms & purely representational
of this reality or apparent reality
tho they do enjoy a sort of subsidiary apparent reality because everyone
believes they are real too

their boundaries are the 1 dimensional cracks enclosing & separating their
purely representational forms & are thus a further abstraction & therefore
at least doubly remote from being apparently real

& finally their most curious & frankly suspicious effect
namely their tripoints & other multipoints
are the zero dimensional holes between the cracks between the
representations of apparent reality
& so these are relatively the most apparently unreal of all
or if you prefer absolutely apparently unreal
or at least somehow well beyond what we normally call real

& so everyone will tell you
well these points dont really exist
& it is a remarkable paradox you will just have to eat

boundary cross points by contrast do actually leave this world momentarily
like an electrical spark somehow jumping out of its insulation

so these rarest & most suspicious phenomena are beyond beyond if you will
having a dimensionality that might be expressed however implausibly as
minus 1

now it is my guess that one reason why we are all so fascinated by
boundaries is that we intuitively recognize them as cracks in normal
apparent reality
& therefore as openings into nonnormal reality
& moreover some of us are even more nuts about the tripoints in particular
because we can recognize them for the absolutely brilliant hot spots in
reality that they are

like they really shouldnt ought to exist somehow
but somehow they almost do manage to pull it off

they are nearly but not quite physical openings into nonphysical reality

manmade but still natural white holes in the fabric of continuity

in short they are openings into the absolute
the totality
all that is
which in reality we ourselves also are
but we just usually cant see this very well from where we are

so the point & the pointer are one because all is one
& it is you yourself who are holding austria together
as well as germany together
as well as yourself & indeed all that is together
when you focus on that funny little point

& it is only because the world is really upside down that reality seems
like illusion & illusion seems like reality

in real absolute reality there are no countries nor territories nor
boundaries nor even any points
& the world is equally free for all

in that reality there is only inner being
comprising thought & feeling & sensation
of which it is all one gigantic condo
which i would & do seriously call everyones land

so it seems to me that multi pointing or even just try pointing is a very
effective way of challenging & freeing oneself from all the delusions of
individuated physical reality

& a crossing point on a mountain top or in a cornfield or forest
or even just any old monster rock or quintipoint
or whatever other marvel works for you
might provide a particularly good opportunity & spot to do that