Subject: Re: New on Guantanamo
Date: May 12, 2005 @ 07:50
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

but seriously again len
maybe it is also high time i wrote to bush about this now too

so if you would be good enough to assemble the actual conflicting evidence
of the government actually trying to have it both ways
which i dont doubt you have at your almighty fingertips or you wouldnt have so flagrantly
reported this one piece of real news among all that dross
then i would be just as honoured to cover your fresh findings as i recently was to cover
lowells
with another dear mr president my friend & your fellow adoptive landsman letter
etc

seriously tho
would you do it