Subject: Re: Mr A
Date: May 12, 2005 @ 03:16
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hey i just looked that up in the dictionary
hahaha
http://dict.leo.org/?
lp=ende&lang=en&searchLoc=0&cmpType=relaxed&relink=on§Hdr=on&spellToler=s
td&search=affektiert
hahahahaha
& you already know i can pump that mother fine for the freakin ampersands
hahahaha
so you must have been cowed by appearances as usual my friend
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha

ahhhh

hahahahaha
tears rolling down cheeks

you must need to brush up on your basic multipointing skills
hahahahaha

you know you never slowed down for the nitty gritty here
hahahahaha

just came in & took over

so now you are the great god of multi ha
who eats hectares of ha
hahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahaha