Subject: Re: Lowell - Extraterritoriales Gebiet
Date: May 11, 2005 @ 22:00
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

> Sometimes various BP members wonder why we lose members and why old
> members seem to disappear. I venture to say that one reason may lie
> in the fact that you apparently love to ridicule and attack those who
> do not hold your opinion. I find especially distasteful how you
> sometimes poke fun at those who do not have English as their first
> language and therefore may have trouble expressing themselves.
>
> Cheerio,
> Anton
>
> PS: Don't expect any further replies, I have better things to do
> (e.g., work).

ok i dont my friend

& i do love to ridicule false pretensions
but i dont attack people

& when you can come out & play again & get beyond your distaste if possible
would you give me an example of my poking fun at those who do not have english as their
first language

for that might really be cheering to all