Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] (unknown) Explanation?
Date: May 10, 2005 @ 21:14
Author: Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ernst Stavro Blofeld <blofeld_es@...>)

Friends,

I think Jesper is treating us to a near-first-hand
experience of the victories of our brave.

I think he is using his cellphone to take pictures,
and then sending to us them directly from the field.

This new technology may not be quite stable yet, but
who cares? as long as he keeps letting us share almost
instantaneously the new findings of the gruoup.

--- aletheiak <aletheiak@...> wrote:
> oops that makes 9 in all
>
> so perhaps it is an extra encore for the entire
> dancing & joyriding
> entourage as a whole
>
> or maybe it just means 1 for the road
> & thus
> off to the next point
>
> hard to translate really
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper
> Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
> wrote:
> > Dette er en MMS besked den kan ikke besvares. Se
> beskeden
> http://mms.sonofon.dk/
> do/LegacyLogin?account=1136&sender=+4550930256/
> TYPE=PLMN&recipient=1136&password=hnqxfe&v=sonofon
> > old friend - new name. CSHURO

Yahoo! Mail