Subject: Re: yugoslav yomping
Date: May 02, 2005 @ 18:09
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@u...> wrote:
> Apart form the Bosnian corridor to the sea and the fragments section of
> Croatia that the corridor created, the formerly Italian'enclave' of Zara on
> the Dalmatian coast may have an interesting museum, and there's our old
> friend Sastavci, apparently currently an enclave of Bosnia within Serbia,
> near the Serbian town of Priboj, and just west of the
> Montenegrian/Serbian/Bosnian tripoint.

nice idea that
bacs2cgrssp

& a plausible candidate for next new world class tripoint as well

bacgsp some day perhaps

in fact i cant think of a likelier candidate at the moment

or for the unforeseeable future for that matter
hahaha

but come to mention it
& without meaning to weight anyone down with any extra loads
it might be fun to make a list of say the 10 or 20 likeliest such candidates
if not for next new tripoint
then say for next new member state of the united nations
just to keep any multipunctively challenged members actively interested too as well as to
set some objective standard
& then
to use this list of prospective new countries to conduct an independence gambling pool

or even for vegas or stock style betmaking
with shifting odds or values based on current perceptions of each of the probabilities

or is somebody already doing this