Subject: yugoslav yomping
Date: May 01, 2005 @ 23:10
Author: Brendan Whyte (Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...>)

Apart form the Bosnian corridor to the sea and the fragments section of
Croatia that the corridor created, the formerly Italian'enclave' of Zara on
the Dalmatian coast may have an interesting museum, and there's our old
friend Sastavci, apparently currently an enclave of Bosnia within Serbia,
near the Serbian town of Priboj, and just west of the
Montenegrian/Serbian/Bosnian tripoint.

At 09:39 AM 1/05/2005 +0000, you wrote:

>I plan to travel from Ljubljana, Zagreb, and the
>Dalmatian coast to Montenegro next month.
>
>I would like to discover,and visit/cross, new borders,
>enclaves and/or other geopolitical anomalies (such as
>the Neum corridor).
>
>Any tips would be much appreciated!!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Sean O'Connell