Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] aged all at talladega
Date: Apr 30, 2005 @ 15:33
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

hey brian
some of your brothers were just here too
apparently asking the same question
but if you mean the massachusetts rhode island
connecticut tristate point & monument
as i imagine you do
then you are all in the right place

for you can either follow the directions that begin at
the end of the first line of the description section
in the following link
http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=20
which is just above the photo section & starts by
saying
the easiest way to reach the monument
etc etc

or you can click on the icon for
jack parsells book
just to the left of this description area
beneath the also helpful topo & weather report icons
for at least 2 alternative routes if you prefer

but however you go
may the farce be with you
& lets hear your impressions