Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: BGRO-BS
Date: Apr 25, 2005 @ 20:01
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I really don't care about territorial water in this connection.

What I am counting (on my personal unscientific list) is the end of land borders. So how a border is beyound a beach is not that important.

So it's not a matter of a point, rather a place - just a tripoint is a point, but also a place.

And to stress 'place' is  - how do you define the end of the land border when the terminus is wet, like DEDKe, and even more yikes DENL.

So bagging a photo is enough for me.

Jesper