Subject: sexipopper aftermath
Date: Apr 23, 2005 @ 21:53
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

in all the excitement yesterday i neglected to report a few extreme highlights
in connection with the following rather understated culmination
which i will now add

> so i found a back way into beotty
> thru tyringham this time rather than otis
> thus completely avoiding the problematic area
> & raced off to at least complete the quintipopper
> class a
> which i was able to do in short order as the shadows
> fell

there was an audible gasp from me as she came suddenly into view at close range

indeed she surprised & bedazzled the daylights out of me
& with a fairly ecstatic afterglow too in the accomplishment of the quintipopper class a

the worlds first known such performance
i reveled
& a new high water mark for a days precision multipointing play

yet at the same time i was reveling too in having thus also completed in earnest the worlds
first known sexipopper try
since the try was made
& indeed made at least twice even if the visit was elusive
& in thus also having broken not just 1 but 2 of my own former worlds records
even as lelewa remained elusive
hahahaha

indeed if none of them had been so elusive as lelewa since egmosh
i would have begun to wonder if the full complement or ensemble of the 44 of them hadnt
been overrated overall

so lelewa is in a way the savioress of the full berkshire tour by being such a bitch as to
yield up nothing but bears & confusion & false leads
& also by squeezing this hasty concession out of me

> there was no time to return to lelewa
> nor do i think i will do so without a gps receiver

for of course i will return again without a gps
& will do so at the next opportunity
since there are at least 2 more survey lines to try that i havent even looked for yet

they could even be decked out with pink ribbons for all i know

first
the lee washington town line
approachable by car to within about half a mile of lelewa
on schermerhorn aka october mountain road
for a northwestward approach
& then
the lenox washington town line
also possibly easy to find from the river road in lenox
& to then follow southward to lelewa

& in addition to these
or probably even before resorting to them
i have also just found in the local border bible a previously unnoticed sketch & description
of lelewa that are far more exacting than the usgs topo i had been using
& that reveal a location 25 feet south of the brook as well as 25 feet north of a wood road
that i also believe i remember
etc etc

so there is no reason not to try lelewa again at the next opportunity

& every reason to want to complete the first quarter 11 all class a
before beginning the second quarter hendecad

& every reason also to line up a few more points to try along with lelewa & thus launch the
second quarter at will as well

so to that end i have scoped out another 11 town tripoints in the bible
with new elements as mentioned

lelest as in stockbridge
grlest hahaha
grlety
grmoty
aleggr as in alford hahaha
algrwe
grstwe as in west stockbridge
ristwe as in richmond
lerist
lepiri as in pittsfield
lepiwa
not that i am proposing to do them in a single burst again mind you

in fact i think i might deliberately slow down now just to prolong the pleasure

oh & one other footnote
while consulting the bible today i also noticed no date is revealed for that natural belewa
rock beauty with the marge simpson doo
but just for some 20th century scratchings upon it
so i am pretty sure she must date from 1777
the year of the incorporation of the youngest of her 3 towns