Subject: enhanced preliminary annotated punctoscopy of japan
Date: Apr 20, 2005 @ 13:21
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanx henry

i would be almost nowhere without your help on all this

> Too bad most
> of this info is not available in Enlgish.

well i see what you mean
tho it is delicious for extreme try pointing

> I find that much of East
> Asian premodern history is just ignored by Western language
sources.

whew
you can say that again

in my youth i once took a semester on oriental history & civ
appreciating the enormity of the blank spot they represented
tho i was already heavily into playing hooky myself by then

besides great lectures by real experts delivered far too early in
the morning
you got a huge tome of history & another one of original sources
first for india
& then china
& finally japan

all utterly exotic if not unheard of in mainstream america at least
in the early 60s

of course all i can claim is to have tried to keep up for as long as
i could
hahahaha
but as if purely by chance & proximity
i do fancy that i got a good deal of the value i wanted from it
tho i can scarcely recite or even recall a single hard fact today

> I can give you descriptions of Japanese historical geography
but
> since I am not a multipointer, I can't really help you there.

ah but again you really have been a great help
nor is a true multipointer helped only by other multipointers

for a true multipointer is helped even by naysayers

& i am glad you are here whatever you do
receiving the value you desire