Subject: postal far offering is a sign i ref for a flat sop Re: capitals etc
Date: Apr 16, 2005 @ 19:20
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>
wrote:
> Thanks, for the update, Len. You're obviously more current on the postal
> affairs of the three Freely Associated States (Marshalls, Micronesia, and Palau)
> than am I. The last I knew, the US Postal Service was still running their post
> offices for them. Now, you say that they're running their own. In any case,
> their post offices are former USPS offices, so my basic premise (that the CIA is
> using the names of the post offices serving the governments as the names of the
> capitals) still holds. It holds absolutely in such places as the Northern
> Marianas and American Samoa, which are American possessions and have USPS
> offices.

hahahahaha
ahh
such exquisite posturing over whatt

but here
have some more stamps with your cancellations
hahaha
& how about some perforations too
or a watermark
on the house
hahahaha

for it is not that your premise or his bailiwick holds
but only that you are both so zipped & stuck on your own conceited pretensions
that we can hardly hope to soak you off your envelopes