Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: U.S. External Territories list
Date: Apr 11, 2005 @ 22:29
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I agree. I wasn't disparaging your four-year-old work. My concern was for
Fabio or anyone else who might possibly use some help in the updating and
correction that you said your list could stand. Otherwise, it is a truly
ambitious listing of the territorially discontiguous snippets of the USA.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA