Subject: Re: U.S. External Territories list
Date: Apr 11, 2005 @ 21:03
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

interesting tho i too should point out for whomever is interested in pointing things out
that i have already pointed out once today that the original crude try that i made 4 years
ago in message 2240 could stand some minor updating & corrections today
with the benefit of the hindsight of the intervening 4 years of research
none of which however
i should point out with added emphasis now
affects in any way the point i was making earlier today
about the external territories of the united states

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>