Subject: Re: library of congress
Date: Apr 07, 2005 @ 19:21
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yes but i am not even sure any more that the maps are in the 1905
compact

they could be in the 1907

etc
etc

but meanwhile my ongoing play & joyride have finally caught a copy of
the mathews opus back here in the map room of the library of congress
& i have been snorting its text & maps straight for a couple of hours

incredible lost book tells all

in fact both the room & the opus are multiple orgastic paradisiacs

i asked if i could move in

i mean besides just posting this report from their computer

i have also pretty well satisfied myself that in the dispute that was
settled by the mason & dixon line
the calverts actually beat the penns
by closing them entirely out of chesapeake tidewater

i mean in case anyone wanted to know who won

glad i have that one settled tho too

& now it is back upstairs for half a chance of seeing hodgkins

there are only 3 copies known to exist
& i may have to go across the street to the smithsonian for the
nearest of them

but we shall see

beeps

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Good work!
>
> If you should strike out on the 1905 DENJ compact maps at the
Library of