Subject: Re: General Suvorov in Switzerland
Date: Apr 07, 2005 @ 01:48
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

And I believe the Barro Colorado island in Panama is also U.S.
property - it's presently administered by the Smithsonian Institution.
There is also a small cemetary in Panama that I believe remained US
property when the Canal Zone disappeared... I'll have to look that up.

LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> At http://www.abmc.gov/ar03-39.htm , you will find a list of the 24
cemeteries
> maintained on foreign soil by the American Battle Monuments
Commission. They
> total 1,272.3 acres and hold 130,927 graves. They are located in
France,
> Belgium, the UK, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, Tunisia,
Panama, Mexico,