Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: american acre in runnymeade uk
Date: Apr 01, 2005 @ 03:21
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I agree with Len. The USA is landowner of that acre, not sovereign.

There's a small parcel of land down the road from me that's owned by the State
of California (having been willed so by the late previous owner). This doesn't
mean that anyone who rented and lived on the land could vote for Arnold
Schwarzenegger.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA