Subject: Re: followup to msg17085 re cranky municipalities
Date: Mar 31, 2005 @ 13:20
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& indeed enough federal tax credits have been found to blow the whole tempest away
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050331/NEWS16/503310382
even as questions remain about the opacity of the teacups
er
i mean the transparency of the governments

hmm
but then doesnt this mean that these 2 cities are thus conspiring to rip off the feds
since the tax credits are evidently affected by where this intercity boundary actually lies