Subject: Re: followup to msg17085 re cranky municipalities
Date: Mar 30, 2005 @ 22:45
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

of course
every bit of it is about economics

every bit of it without exception

everything about politics is about economics

everything about religion is about economics

& everything about economics is personal satisfaction

everyone is personally motivated to do the best that they can possibly do for themselves

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>
wrote:
> A profound and near-universal truth about boundaries was spoken by Lucas County
> Auditor Larry Kaczala in the article: "People don't get interested in who owns
> what until money gets involved."
>
> How many times have we seen this phenomenon?
>
> General Vernon Walters put it this way: "The most sensitive nerve in the human
> body is the purse nerve."
>
> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

503300359/-1/NEWS