Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: divided factory ; region of the tp befrlu ; indoor border
Date: Mar 29, 2005 @ 08:13
Author: Romain HODAPP ("Romain HODAPP" <romain_hodapp@...>)

>did you try for the befrlu tripoint itself
>&or do you have an idea of its exact location
>as this is another one about which there remains some uncertainty or
>difference of opinion

I tried to use the white road (in the south and west of the bridge near the
tripoint) but it is a private road with a road sign "yard"
All this area is also industrial so, it is not really touristical and not
really beautifull (railways, factory, dump ...)
I don't have a really idea about its location

>What a great place to work.

>My attached 1:10 000 BE map (dated 1988), shows the factory was extended
>into BE.

>Jesper

For the factory, it is also hard to find a public road. In the futur I will
try by the belgium side with my bicycle ;))

Romain
For the factory