Subject: Re: Fwd: So you think you know your 'Borders Of The World'?? This is fun
Date: Mar 28, 2005 @ 17:59
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& australia is very easy for africans

& antarctica is a cinch for asians
as well as islanders & boat people
among others
if any
whom we may know or even just think we know

but whether we really know or only think we know
we are in any case fully comprehending here
& are truly talking & counting
world border fun
as promised in the title
as well as on principle squared & cubed
since day 1 bp

& even with benefit of the entire flow of that rrheatorical answer you must have deserved
plus some time to think
i am still wondering
in all fun as well as in earnest
exactly what it was you were waxing so rhetorical about in this case

or not about

or about not counting

& if not counting then why not

& moreover
or rather moreunder if you are either counting or orating
do you really think we americans dont usually think of peru & mexico as old nations
or do you mean we do usually think of them as old but dont usually count them as old

& yikes but who do you usually think we americans are

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>