Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Q, the divided island on GRTR
Date: Mar 18, 2005 @ 23:32
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@image.dk>)

Furthe south
----- Original Message -----
From: aletheiak
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:08 AM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Q, the divided island on GRTR

if you go to
http://www.locatienet.nl
& give elcili for plaats in the ik wil naar box
& change nederland to turkije
& click on toon karte
the toon town map they give does show a best available
candidate island a few km upriver from elcili
but obviously a better map is still needed

also i have concluded your sat pix are indeed too far north

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS041.pdf