Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Q, the divided island on GRTR
Date: Mar 18, 2005 @ 22:36
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

edirne itself is about 10km upriver from where the
border kicks back into the maritsa
& elcili & q are about 40km downriver from edirne

so unless you have some better idea of the direction &
scale of these pix than i do
my guess is they are both too far north in any case

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS041.pdf