Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Q, the divided island on GRTR
Date: Mar 18, 2005 @ 22:26
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

which reminds me
as i believe we may still be without absolute
confirmation of any tripoint island
today i noticed a fairly persuasive mention of what
could be our first such find
while rereading the 5th paragraph of
http://www.hampton.lib.nh.us/hampton/history/randall/chap8/randall8_3.htm

& if you check it out at topozone
http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=19&n=4750852&e=351373&datum=nad83

you can see the island that the border jumps over to
just fine
sitting up there in the tidal flat
tho the usgs shows the tripoint falling in the mud
well shy of it
oops

who do you believe

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS041.pdf