Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] river condo authority joins denj follies
Date: Mar 17, 2005 @ 14:16
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

well
both of these objects of neighborly desire are after
all on the jersey side of the respective estuary

but you know how cranky states & countries do
generally get anyway

& these are comparatively mild cases really
insofar as many if not most states actually kill
people
routinely

& even do so on principle
yikes

in new mexico these would just be considered very good
humored slap fights

& so long as politics & government remain a form of
literally civil war
mud or pillow fights like these may be the best a
state can hope to do

http://www.nj.com/news/sunbeam/index.ssf?/base/news-2/11109648