Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: inside or outside?
Date: Mar 16, 2005 @ 15:13
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

welcome glen
& beautiful idea

i also intuit that not only the popes vehicle
or that of the chief of any other sovereign state
but indeed everyones vehicle
is actually situated on their own personally sovereign
territory & soil
while of course enclaved in whatever other spaces it
occupies & passes thru
just as much as all our physical bodies are actually
situated on our personal soil too
wherever they touch the earth

nor do i sense that the individual sovereignty &
indeed the divinity of his holiness are exclusive to
himself but are rather universal to all individual
human beings
& indeed ubiquitous thruout reality

so i find myself agreeing with you wholeheartedly
squared & cubed
in real terms

for any supposed sovereignty of states is fictitious &
really illegitimate
if it doesnt simultaneously comprehend & explicitly
acknowledge the similarly effective sovereignty of
every individual human being as well