Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Ghost tp
Date: Mar 15, 2005 @ 22:37
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

aha no problem of course
& right on 241

this new ghost you bring tho may have been the
augsburg bavaria tirol tricountry stone of 1785 thru
the early 1800s
if the hand carved signpost is correct

however
i see that tripoint is shown as a probable wetpoint on
this contemporary map
http://www.rootsweb.com/~deubadnw/history/maps/d1789.jpg
so there remains at least this much of a mystery

the fact that the rock is still standing may indicate
that it continues to mark something

my guess is not directly on atde
but a short distance within germany

--- marcelmiquelcat