Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: nmtx laffs & a serious question about high points
Date: Mar 14, 2005 @ 21:26
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
this goes a good ways toward the desired end
since i think we can safely rule europe out entirely
at least
based on your data here

& perhaps you could also see if you recognize any
noneuropean country highpoint peak names in the list
beginning 2 scroll clicks down in
http://egroups.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/770
since these account for practically all other
potential candidates

--- Roger_Rowlett <roger.rowlett@...>

http://americasroof.com/wp/archives/2005/03/13/new-mexico-sues-