Subject: AW: AW: [BoundaryPoint] eupen and malmedy
Date: Feb 27, 2005 @ 07:11
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Kevin,
You are just underlining the point. Some may be part of Europe politically (Guadeloupe, Martinique), others culturally (Cyprus in a way...), but not geographically. How do we define "Europe" then? Maybe we should relabel the EU as "Community of the Benevolents" and so get rid of the "Europe" connotation.

Before Mike feels compelled to write something again, I may add his "hahaha" already here.

Wolfgang