Subject: Re: United Arab Emirate - Qatar border: Does it exist?
Date: Feb 21, 2005 @ 19:33
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yes
good point
& if google isnt nearly so exhaustive as the bp search engine
can be
neither is it at all exhausting

& since there are so many cross references between messages
anyway you may only need a small inroad to quickly reach all the
real cream here in any case

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"
<lnadybal@c...> wrote:

> You can do a Google search of the messages archived, here,
too.
> Just put in a search term, then narrow the search to @Yahoo
or similar
> or "..." AND "Boundary Point" If you use AND, make sure it is in
all
> capital letters and when the search term has two or more
words, before

<aletheiak@y...> wrote:

> > well i am glad you asked because i have been noticing a vast
> > improvement in our searchability recently
> >
> > sometimes our hand pump seach engine still does take up
to 5
> > minutes to complete the whole process all the way back to
> > message 1
> >
> > but with a high speed connection & the luck of the draw
> > the time needed is frequently down under a minute now
> > with individual pumps at times over 1000 messages each
> >
> > & i have also learned that the more leisurely i can feel
> > the faster & smoother it generally goes
> > hahaha
> > since these machines are all so sensitive to ones energy
flow

> > but of course the main thing is still finding the right search
word

> > & thats where our alphabetically arranged state & country
codes
> > so often win the day & deliver the desired finding
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "sdrawkcabdom"
> > <sdrawkcab8@h...> wrote:
> > >
> > > thnaks for the link(s).
> > > I was wondering though if there's a way to search the site's
> > archives
> > > at once, rather than having to go through the tedious
process