Subject: Re: United Arab Emirate - Qatar border: Does it exist?
Date: Feb 21, 2005 @ 15:58
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well i am glad you asked because i have been noticing a vast
improvement in our searchability recently

sometimes our hand pump seach engine still does take up to 5
minutes to complete the whole process all the way back to
message 1

but with a high speed connection & the luck of the draw
the time needed is frequently down under a minute now
with individual pumps at times over 1000 messages each

& i have also learned that the more leisurely i can feel
the faster & smoother it generally goes
hahaha
since these machines are all so sensitive to ones energy flow

but of course the main thing is still finding the right search word

& thats where our alphabetically arranged state & country codes
so often win the day & deliver the desired finding

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "sdrawkcabdom"

<aletheiak@y...> wrote:

> > good perennial question dom for which no apology is
necessary