Subject: Re: Sandy Schenck Speaks!
Date: Feb 18, 2005 @ 20:27
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

most importantly
thanx for the exquisite shading of the cherry blossoms in the
companion piece
for i certainly do love your companionship in all this lunacy too
& dont know what i would do without you frankly

& one insert

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Okay, fine. I never said that I'd done the math. I don't think
anybody in
> present company has but you. I was only brainstorming
suggestions in an attempt
> to explain the seemingly inexplicable. If the math didn't check
out, you could
> have said so several tens of thousands of keystrokes ago.

well i did say it in as many words toward the end of 16769
when the mathematical impossibility was already evident
but maybe you missed it in all the excitement

only today have i actually completed all the hard maths that
permit me to say exactly how full well i knew whereof i spake at
that time

so i dont blame you for missing that
but it was all there all the time in plain barbarian
hahaha
& please dont quit on me now that we are refining our focus so
nicely

busting guesses is progress toward the goal of correct
understanding

& we may still find the answers in the wilmington public library
newspaper microfilms
&or the delaware state archives in dover
long before i ever get to cherry blossom time
or the special master

thats right
we could still hear the truth before we ever hear the master

so please please please dont give up now