Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Access to Special Masters' reports
Date: Feb 18, 2005 @ 19:30
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Two insertions.

----- Original Message -----
From: "aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>
To: <BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 12:47 PM

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
> <mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
>> All other Special Masters' reports in state boundary cases that
> we have needed
>> but never had are in the same Record Group 267.3.3, filed by
> case. You might go
>> there during cherry blossoms and never come back!
>
> hahahaha
> ha
>
> hahaha
>
> i feel your delicate touch again here

I wrote that with a smile. In no way did I mean to imply that it would be a
good thing if you were to go there and never come back. What I meant was that
you might be so busy and happy there that you would never want to leave. I
apologize for any unintended perception that might have resulted from my
statement. Despite our occasional differences, I'd miss you if you disappeared
forever into the National Archives!

> er
> can you recall which ones we still need

Not specifically.