Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: delaware fires back
Date: Feb 16, 2005 @ 20:29
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

yikes
i have to correct myself

i would not really like to dispute even this supreme
idiocy

& i wouldnt even like to dispute the idea that i cant
legally dispute it either

for i was outjesting even myself when i said that

oops

the truth is
dispute is intrinsically worthless
but especially when compared with laughing

http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjournal/local/2005/02/15del

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=18&n=4405613&e=46483

http://historical.maptech.com/getImage.cfm?fname=cstr98sw.jp
> > > g&state=PA