Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: one final mystery among the delaware arcs
Date: Feb 16, 2005 @ 12:59
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ok
having slept on this i am pretty sure now that it is
just some sort of java anomaly due to the silly old
browser i am using
dohhh
even tho it seemed to be working fine just last week
in the diomede islands

but so anyway
rather than bang my head against this wall
i will wait til my new computer arrives next week to
redo all this properly
& in the meantime will gather coords for all the
additional pertinent arc points i can
so my analysis will be as exhaustive as possible when
i do complete it

so oops again
& thanx for your extra understanding if necessary
for happily i do seem to be getting somewhere with
this after all