Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Russia Extremes (and relation to 180 Meridien)
Date: Feb 11, 2005 @ 13:54
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

zzzzz

--- "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...> wrote:

> I know that by "easternmost" and "westernmost," you
> (both Roger and Mike) are
> referring to the most highly numbered east and west
> longitudes

zzzzz
aha
then you may only be dreaming we are asleep

so try pinching yourself first

> , but that is an
> extremely arbitrary and unnatural use of these
> terms.

hahaha
well excuuuuuse us

at the same time
it is the most common & indeed practically universal
use

> Wake up! The world is round, and its hemispheres
> join seamlessly! (I do not
> seriously doubt that you already know these facts.)

hahahahaha
then you
m u s t
only be dreaming we are asleep

> Do you consider an Aleutian
> island that lies a few miles WEST of the 180th
> meridian to be EAST of another
> Aleutian Island that lies EAST of the same meridian.

well yes & indeed we do know & consider from the data
we have developed below that semisopochnoi lies about
359 degrees east of amatignak

& thus tells the truth about 1 degree west of it too

hahahahaha

> I don't!

hahaha
well but as you say
the world is round
so you must be dreaming this about face to ignore the
other way round entirely now

> When hunting the
> easternmost and westernmost points in the USA,
> Russia, or whatever place, I'd
> measure from the center of that place.

well if you were still awake for 16646
then you are indeed only dreaming now also that we
wouldnt measure that way too
if thats your point
for indeed we did measure that way first of all

> I'd only
> measure from Greenwich if I
> were hunting the extreme points of Greenwich.

wow
fascinating
hahahahaha

er
well then why arent you doing it already

& what are they

that should be a cake walk of a sleep walk