Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] tp map: BGCSRO
Date: Feb 10, 2005 @ 00:34
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

excellent
since unworried
i am sure youll be fine in any case

it also occurs to me in such cases to try to buy a
ride on something that would normally carry one
directly across the target point
which at idorwa for instance in hells canyon
whitewater meant a snake river sightseeing jetboat
& in the present instance might mean a danube packet
boat i suppose
but the nearest port cities of any size on the danube
are both far above & far below the timok confluence
so i realize such a plan for bgcsro might only be for
someone like myself who has both the interest & the
time
& i dont mean to suggest it to you but just in general

http://www.swcc.cn/waswc/articles/proceedings/PROCEEDINGS(part1).htm