Subject: Re: Green Island Ile Verte SPM
Date: Feb 08, 2005 @ 19:57
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

doug
when you went to the map store mentioned in 8256 & 8264
did you ask for
canadian hydrographic service charts 4490 & 405

& if not
could you try again & ask for these specifically by number
& at least check them out to see if they are an improvement on
your attachment to 8594

i ask because we do have good reason to believe that these are
the best available maps
especially 4490
as that was the official map of the treaty

& romain
have you seen message 8615 yet

i think it accurately summarizes the actual state of the try
except on further reflection i am still hopeful chart 4490 at least
could advance things further

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray

<aletheiak@y...>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Romain HODAPP
> > dans
> > > ces liens de bonnes informations. Comme j'ai un bon
logiciel
> > > pour le SIG, je vais essayer de faire une carte de cette
frontière
> > > maritime. Peut-être une surprise.
> > > quelques photos prises en 2003.

> > > these links good information.
> > > this maritime border. Perhaps a surprise.
> > >

> > > wonderful romain
> > >
> > > & we will be standing at attention for this
> > > since it is just the level of detail we have been wanting here
but
> > > have not yet been able to find or create
> > >
> > > of course we are particularly interested in how the
boundary runs
> > > in the vicinity of the 2 islets that it touches at low tide
> > >
> > > or in other words turnpoints 4 & 5
> > >

> > > great to see your pix here too
> > > which are our first such glimpses
> > > as well as this best map we have yet seen of the islets
> > >
> > > would you happen to know if it is taken from canadian chart
> > > number 4490
> > >
> > > that is the one we believe to be the most detailed available
map
> > > by the way
> > >

> > > For the moment I send you, on a webpage, a map and
some