Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] GSEEBE: BGGRTR
Date: Feb 06, 2005 @ 14:39
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

If I understand correctly (of which I am not certain) the north-south line across the island is the BGTR boundary.  If the tripoint is in the channel south of the island, perhaps the visible east-west line on the island is a cadastral boundary.  Even though there seem to be problems with the map, the satellite image does not lie.  Is that an old Soviet map?

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA