Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Kaprivi Tripoint
Date: Jan 31, 2005 @ 16:54
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

len
there was no irresolution
nor ever even any doubt about this bwnaza tripoint
http://home.worldonline.dk/jesniel/border/african_tripoints.htm#bwnaza

rather
the incident you are cross wired to here concerned a
near neighbor
bwnazm or bwnazmzw
the subsequent item in the above link

& i have just thoroughly enjoyed once again your
original in
http://egroups.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/13542
since of course these eye witness accounts from these
now plural namibian government officials at the point
you are confusing are also well known to have been
wrong