Subject: Re: Point Roberts Drug Smuggling
Date: Jan 30, 2005 @ 04:27
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:

> More news concerning the high school students who were
smuggling drugs
> from Point Roberts through Canada to the "mainland" USA.
>
> http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/

aplocal_story.asp?category=6420&slug=WA%20Principal%20C
harged

> Cheers!
>
> Doug

yikes & just as my own ounce of this truly incomparable bc bud
that i also acquired the day before i met you at the peace arch
which was coincidently right there in blaine douglas also doug
was finally running out
albeit by then nearly a full country diagonally away

now i will not say exactly how or where i committed such a crime
if i did
nor whether it was simply committed to memory or otherwise
hahaha
just so as to protect & also not to offend the innocent among us

but i for one could well understand what must have driven all
these other folks to commit such heinous crimes as they did
against all borders & all humanity everywhere

clearly it was their humanity that made them do it

all of them

& really it is the laws & borders that stand in violation of them all

rather than vice versa

for
simply put
h e m p
is
h u m a n

h m m

& this hummer of a fact is built right into the english language
among others

& indeed the plant itself is so inextricably intertwingled with all of
h o m o
sapiens & with so much of our history & prehistory & language
that it is hardly even funny any more when people fail to see that
while trying to reform us out of our very humanity itself
for fearful guarded vulnerable thinking reasons only they know
while making the existence of borders their added justification
for doing so

& in this way they actually originate & create
border crime

but fortunately for me i was able to acquire a nearly comparable
replacement bag
tho of course not in the keys there where i was then running out
& which get mostly jamaican & mexican dirtweed
nor in bc where this best known best stuff in the entire world
really does originate &
t h r u
which these jokers were actually smuggling theirs
from the usa to the usa
hahahahaha
but in fact i did this so very near a different border that i swear i
could have measured the distance to it with my 12 foot tape
measure if there was not a wall standing in the way

& that is all i will say about that

of course no actual smuggling was necessary in this case either
but it was practically necessary to terminate the mmmm
aka magical mystery megapointing minitour
in fact on its day 111 by chance
in order to accomplish whatever i did do if anything

so in a nutshell
i am back on my regular hill now
as in creme de fou
all necessarily in code you understand
so we wont actually be breaking any new crimes here at bp

nor anywhere they really or surreally were broken for that matter