Subject: Re: Hello, Gutentag, Bonjour, Konnichiwa....
Date: Jan 29, 2005 @ 22:16
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "sdrawkcabdom"
<sdrawkcab8@h...> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm a new member of this group - it looks pretty tight-knight so I
> thought I should introduce myself. My name's Dominic,
currently
> living in Birmingham UK. I confess to being a strange border
freak.
> I don't know anybody here except Jesper, whose Borderbase
site is
> like our Bible or Koran.
>
> I'm currently working on a site - I recently went to the Scottish
> border (eastern-most Berwick section) and will be adding
many
> pictures of that on there very soon. It may not be a 'proper'
> international border - but it probably will be soon enough.
Anyway,
> it's certainly more 'proper' than some straight line through the
> African desert.
> Might add regional/ and seccessionist enclaves/exclaves as
well soon
> (e.g. Basque Country, Flanders/Wallonia etc).
>
> I look forward to talking to everyone here
> Thanks,
> sdrawkcab

well dominic since there are no drawbacks to talking backwards
you are in fact already talking to everyone here

& i look forward to hearing from you again too

especially if you will say a little more what you mean
that the scottish border will probably be a proper international
border soon enough

& also
that it is already certainly more proper than some straight line
thru the african desert

& also what you mean by tight knight

but especially who you mean by our
or who exactly you all are
when you say our bible or koran

so multiple welcomes to you &or all of you
& you will undoubtedly fit right in here
as we do already recognize bp as slightly strange & jesper
himself as positively divine