Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Freistaat Flaschenhals
Date: Jan 16, 2005 @ 08:46
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

I should have better thought twice: There was no tripoint at all. (Take it as a test to ckeck your alertness)

"Virtual" to me would be a tripoint that is ill-defined due to the undetermined localization of (at least) one of its boundaries. Maybe my choice of the word "virtual" here is also bad...

Wolfgang