Subject: Re: Nice multipoint shot
Date: Jan 11, 2005 @ 21:58
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well maestro
i can only interpret your silence to mean that you were indeed
conscious of all the belowmentioned possibilities
& thus that your multiple multipoint presentation here was indeed a
deliberate tour de force of originality

& i would only add to my applause that the very fact that this our
first multi multipoint has attained its multiple multiplicity in your
care without actually being a multipoint at all in the sense that we
have been using this word at boundarypoint means that you have
actually produced nothing less than butter out of air here as well

& without so much as laying a finger on it or even taking a bow yet

yikes

nice multipointing shot indeed

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>

<jesniel@i...>