Subject: Re: Austria vs. the rest of the world in the Bodensee?
Date: Jan 11, 2005 @ 17:07
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

>Kallos wrote "...why would we even want to know that"

We'd perhaps want to know that in order to learn from history.
Some of the members live for the past - which isn't "right"
or "wrong - so get used to it and stop asking.
LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos
<aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> Wolfgang Schaub <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> I can see now why Austria favors the condominium philosophy - it
would
> provide them a greater share of the lake.
>
> But we still don't know which "philosophy" prevailed during the
Anschluss
> period.
>

> true but again why would we even want to know that
>
> surely you dont imagine it is relevant to finding the true atchde
tripoint position or legal status today or ever

> & in your ensuing train of thought i am still looking for the
locomotive too

> or any motive at all for that matter
>
> like what is your pleasure in this odd excursion anyway
>
> just strangeness for its own sake perhaps
>
> well ok i guess i can vaguely appreciate that
>

> but one cant necessarily agree with your conclusion or rather your
terminal non sequitur about wet & dry real estate valuations

> at least not in cases where exploitable resources are involved
>

> nor can one necessarily see how any of this sheds any light on your
chosen title or vice versa

> but maybe we should just adopt an uncritical free pass or laissez
faire approach to all nonsense now that you have embraced it so
emphatically

> after all bp does remain everyones land even if it is no longer
just the multipointing society that discovered everyones land

> so you undoubtedly have a right to be here & express yourself
>
> & there is nothing that says you ever have to make sense
>
> so please dont worry about any of this
>
> but i guess what it boils down to is
>
> do you actually want your thinking to be entertained or not
>

> Has the late "Fuehrer" missed a point here? Had he adopted the
> condominium philosophy in time he would have caused trouble to the
Swiss,