Subject: Re: Sedonia - Schnebly
Date: Dec 16, 2004 @ 01:13
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

so sedona schnebly had met her match
& became the sitting woman of sitten

how perfectly balanced

just like my cosmic encounter with the md lady at the male female
balancing vortex

sedona must have been smiling over that one from the box seats

i have also found a report that none of her 4 sisters or 6 brothers
had any unusual names
so i have called off the search for the hypothetical sibling
sedohtac miller
the balancing act for which she was to have no need

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
<Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> We had cast an eye on Mrs. Sedonia Schnebly, and I had claimed she
came from
> Switzerland - just because all those -ly are Swiss family names.
There is a
> town in the Swiss Canton of Wallis called Sitten - sion in French.
The
> Romans founded it as "Sedunum". Sedonia therefore has not
just "sounded so