Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Sedonia - Schnebly
Date: Dec 16, 2004 @ 00:55
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

It's a good theory, Wolfgang, but there is just one problem:

Before she married Theodore Carlton Schnebly, her maiden name was Sedona
Arabella Miller.

Also, please note that her first name was "Sedona," not "Sedonia." Her mother
who gave her the name was Amanda Miller.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA