Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: paleo lamaya initial monument & mapiyu corner cases closed i think
Date: Dec 15, 2004 @ 05:44
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I agree.

One thing that we don't know is the date of the latest revision of the statutes
relating to the Pima-Yuma boundary. They might have been revised since the
latest (1990) USGS map. It seems unlikely that a recent revision would decree
the use of a 1918 survey that might never have actually reached there at all,
but this might just be an example of statutory dumbness.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA